Client360 EBS accounting package offers you a number of different facilities. This includes:
- On-screen input (i.e. each transaction needs only to be inputted once) and printout of sales invoices
- automatic updating of customer accounts in the sales ledger because it is fully integrated
- Recording of suppliers’ invoices
- Automatic updating of suppliers' accounts in the purchases ledger recording of bank receipts
- Making payments to suppliers and for expenses
- Automatic updating of the general ledger
- Automatic adjustment of stock records
- Integration of a business database with the accounting program
- Automatic calculation of payroll and associated entries
Management can get instant reports on
- Aged debtors’ summary that is a summary of customer accounts showing overdue amounts
- Trial balance, trading and profit and loss account and balance sheet
- Stock valuation
- Sales analysis
- Budget analysis and variance analysis
- GST/VAT returns
- Payroll analysis
Client360 E-Business Solutions Accounting & Finance module is full-featured accounting software for all businesses.
Even without an extensive knowledge in accounting,
This module will help you create invoices and register payments.
In simple steps,
It will assist you in creating :
1. Monitoring supplier.
2. Customer invoices as well as credit notes.
Offers a better way to collaborate with your accountants, your customers and to control your suppliers.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!