Some of the measures and protocol adopted by Client360 EBS to safeguard the interest of our esteemed customer are mentioned below.
• Files selected for backup are encrypted before transmission to a cloud vault and remain encrypted once they reach their destination. The only decryption key resides with the customer, and these safeguards are superior to unencrypted on-premise data backup and recovery systems.
• Client360 EBS houses your applications in world-class SAS 70 Type III compliant data centres, with state-of-the-art power, ventilation, and security features.
• We also employ 2-factor authentication security protocols to ensure the safety and integrity of your data.
• As nobody else except authorized customers has an access to the server we can assure you a much greater degree of security.
• The client is not sharing the system resources such as processor power, memory and disk space with any other sites or customer on the same server as Client360 EBS uses dedicated resources.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!