ERP Functional Consultant
C360 Migration Portal
Customer Contact Center, Plot No 16, KrishnaNagar Colony, Near Gandhian School, AOC Wellington Road,, Picket, Secunderabad 500009, Telangana, India
Good Domain Knowledge skill required.
We require senior experienced ERP & Accounts personnel both male and female to assist in managing and supporting ERP functions specially related to Sales, Manufacturing, Production & Planning, Inventory, Warehousing etc both in-house and at customer sites on an on-going basis. Good knowledge of major business processes and business workflow in trading and manufacturing would be preferred.
- Manage full lifecycle of design and testing phases.
- Develop solution design and lead client throughout implementation and support phases
- Evaluate customer’s business requirements, needs, and objectives and transform the same into company processes, solutions and modules being implemented
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Analyze and resolve complex customer issues related to data and processes
- Prepare test cases for testing the current ERP system. Testing may also include Unit testing, System Integration Testing, Performance Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, or any client specific software testing.
- Provide necessary support for CRM / SCM/ WMS / FINANCIALS/ HRM/ Solutions
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion strategy
- Provide necessary ERP functional training at client/customer sites
- Prepare system design documentation and provide direction to customers and support executives on which part of ERP should be implemented first
- Enhance and update knowledge on domain field practices and related technology
- Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Evaluate and understand the customizations level required during the ERP implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, is required
- Necessary skills include effective oral and written communication, strong interpersonal skills
- Should have above average math and problem solving skill, analytical abilities and being proficient with standard industry practises
- Proficient in productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is essential
- Proven substantial working experience in field level ERP implementation
- Specialised skill and experience in accounts, production and retail domains
- Successful previous experience as a ERP Implementor or consultant will be desireable with consistent meeting or exceeding of given targets.
- Good comminication skills in English, Hindi and Telugu required
- Knowledge of ERP security subsystem would be desirable
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the implementation cycle from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in ERP industry
Only candidates with relevant experience need apply.
Please apply with details about Current Renumeration if any and Expected Renumeration for quicker response.
Note: There is a steep learning curve in all these job positions. Understanding the various modules and working of the ERP software is essential for this job role. Candidates inclined to study and learn with an aptitude towards academics and self learning would be welcome.